Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

My New Mistress

I have been very absent from blog writing as of late, it's because I have a new mistress... NURS614 Foundations of Advance Practice Nursing. Sounds like fun, eh? Well, actually I have to say that I'm enjoying getting back to the books! Clearing the cobwebs out of my skull and exercising some brain power again has reminded me that I love school, and more education is what I had always planned on doing.
That's not to say that my crazy kids have stopped doing things worthy of blogging about, I guess I'm just going to have to be picky about what I can spend my "free time" on. That is if you can all 4:00am, when I'm on break during a night shift, my "free time"!
Here are a couple photos from my phone to keep this post interesting....

Buzz and Woody. 

Visit with my sister in Chicago

Elmo and a Monkey (try not to notice the monkey costume is 3 sizes too small on Gavin)

Gavin learning to tie his shoes

My girl keeps getting more and more grown up! I think she must be just about ready for university herself!!

And, now I must go back to work, then sleep, then study, then work, then study, then sleep and repeat a million times over in the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment