Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Gavin is 5! (That Must Mean Questionnaire Time)

This week we had a great time celebrating our sweet Gavin and his 5th birthday. More to come in another post about the party and the cake. Surprise, surprise things are busy and I have a back log of about 6 posts that I want to get out, but I couldn't put this one off. I wanted to make sure to put into writing how my big 5 year old answered his birthday questionnaire.
This time around the answers are slightly skewed because we had just finished putting together his new Lego set (Lex Luther and the "Joker Robot" as he calls it). So all he could focus on was this excitement. Note to self: don't put together birthday presents right before you want your child to sleep, the new-gift adrenaline is far too powerful! Just imagine him bouncing around the room like a little pin-ball as he answers all of these...

1. Favourite Colour? Every colour in the rainbow!
2. Favourite Food/Place to Eat? Seaweed, from the sushi place. You know, in the soup.
3. Favourite thing to do? Play with my Lex Luther and Joker Robot
4. Best Friend? Tessa, I love to play with Tessa
5. Grade/Teacher? Jr. Kindergarten complete, Mrs. Johnson
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? A policeman, or Lego Lex Luther
7. Favourite Book? My new Spiderman storybook collection
8. Favourite Movie? Lego Batman 2
9. Favourite animal? All of them (he even stuck with this answer when I tried to get him to be more specific)
10. Where is your favourite place to go? Boston Pizza or Chianti's (I asked if there was somewhere that's not a restaurant? he said Home)
11. What do you like to do with your brother and sister? Play Lego
12. If you could have a super-power what would it be? Have a spidey-sense like spiderman
13. What do Mom and Dad do that makes you happy? Build my Lego sets for me
14. What is one thing you've done that you are most proud of? Not breaking my Lego when it's all put together
15. What do you like best about school? I liked learning about space
16. What would you like to learn to do better this year? Be a policeman and learn to stop traffic.(Big ambitions for my 5 year old!!)
17. What is the scariest thing you've had to do? Fight the scarecrow on Lego Batman 2 Wii, because he has lines on his mouth that are scary.

When he gets something in his mind, he sure is persistent! Boy did he ever love getting new Batman and Superman Lego for his birthday. So much, in fact, that he made me call my Mom and Dad so he could tell them how great it was and invite them over to see it the next day.

Happy Birthday Gavin!

No comments:

Post a Comment