Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Mikayla's Birthday Questionnaire - Seven Year Old Edition

Let's just start off by saying, I am so proud of me! I have now been successful in keeping up with birthday questionnaires for the kiddos for a whole year now!!!!!! I am usually NOT the follow through type, and I'm willing to admit this about myself, for that reason I didn't even start things like baby books for any of the kids. I figured there was no way I would be able to keep up with it, so why start? (Didn't want to disappoint the third child, who would inevitably ask later in life if he was really adopted). Maybe I'll have to rethink that about myself now...

Anyway, this is not about me, this post is about my big seven year old girl and a little peak into her quirky personality.



Here are Mikayla's answers to her birthday questionnaire, seven year old style...

1. Favourite Colour? Pink, Orange, Purple and Red
2. Favourite Food/Place to Eat? Sweets, Dairy Queen
3. Favourite thing to do? Play with my family and Go-Go (this is the new walking dog she got for her birthday, and has been begging for since before Christmas)
4. Best Friend? Danielle, Camryn and Khristina
5. Grade/Teacher? Grade 1, Miss Bever
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy, an artist and a veterinarian
7. Favourite Book? Rainbow Magic (fairy book) and Robert Munsch Books
8. Favourite Movie? My birthday movie (Escape From Planet Earth) and family movies
9. Favourite animal? Doggies and Kitties
10. What makes you happy? Everything (except for time outs)
11. What are you really good at? Drawing, I'm a good artist
12. Where is your favourite place to go? The park
13. What do you like to do with your brothers? Play kitty and Doggy
14. If you could have a super-power what would it be? Saving people, and NOT getting what I want (she was talking about how the "right" thing to do is not always what you WANT to do.)
15. What do Mom and Dad do that makes you happy? Hugs and kisses
16. What is one thing you've done that you are most proud of? My school work
17. What do you like best about school? My teacher
18. What would you like to learn to do better this year? to sit quietly and get no timeouts
19. What is the scariest thing you've had to do? climb to the top of a ladder to put the star on the Christmas tree
20. What is you're biggest achievement/accomplishment to date? Finishing Salamander swimming level and going into Swim Kids One


And in case you're interested, here's what she said last year: 6 Year Old Questionnaire

No comments:

Post a Comment