Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Potty Training

I know this might sound ridiculous to some, but this is one the best things to have happened around here. And what is this most amazing thing you ask? It's Levi potty training of course!!

We have had kids in diapers for almost 7 years now! Two at a time for parts of it! So to say that I'm ready to be done diapers is a little bit of an understatement. I've left Levi's potty training a little later than the older two, mostly because he really was not showing any signs of wanting to use the potty. But a couple weeks ago I'd had enough. I decided to stop waiting for his readiness, and see if I could gently nudge him in the right direction. Luckily we didn't really have any backlash, he's taken to it without protest, thank God. It has gone slowly for sure, but we are making serious strides: we've even had two nights waking up dry, the accidents are becoming fewer, and successful trips to the potty are becoming the norm. And today the Holy Grail of potty training... Number 2!!! Yes folks: poo-poo on the potty.

I'm a proud Momma.


No comments:

Post a Comment