Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Happy Blog-iversary!

Well, I was just looking back and it looks as though I've been doing this thing called blogging for a year now! Who would have thought that I would actually keep it up this long. I guess it's easier to keep up with something when you enjoy it so much. Blogging combines two of my favourite things: my kids antics and taking pictures! How can you go wrong with that combination. Over the past year I have done 55 blog posts, I suppose that would be an average of one a week, eh? I would say my top 5 favourite (in no particular order) are:
1. Halloween
2. Fall Photos
3. Happy 9th Anniversary
4. Gavin's and Mikayla's Birthday Questionnaires
5. All 3 birth stories: MikaylaGavinLevi

Okay, that might actually be more than 5, but who's counting?

Here's hoping I can keep it up for another year and beyond! It's so much fun to be able to look back on these memories we have created together, and to have this outlet to archive them. I love being able to show the pictures to the kids and to recall the stories with them. Of course the added bonus of keeping our friends and family up to date with our happenings is just icing on the cake.
Oh yeah, and speaking of cake. It's been great to be able to get together a collection of the cakes I have been creating too. Maybe blogging actually combines three of my favourite things!

1 comment: