Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Good Ole Fashioned Fun

Have you ever heard yourself say something, and wonder WHO just said that!?!?! Today I said something along the lines of "I'll play one game of Candyland, and then I want to go do dishes". Huh? I WANT to do dishes! Nope, that was not me.
Today we had a really laid back day with all three kids at home, Mikayla was home sick, so it felt like a "stay in jammies" kind of day. We did all sorts of playing, AND I even got some dishes done! Today was a no-Wii day, which also includes all electronics (Wii, DS, computer, iPad) except TV. We are not quite brave enough to limit the TV to those three days as well, sometimes I NEED the quiet time a movie will give me. But it sure is nice to have good ole fashioned fun with the kids. Today it was mostly Lego with some painting thrown in, and lots of running and screaming.

Sometimes painting is not all fun and games

He's so handsome!

Painting a family portrait! If she looks green to you it's not from being sick, it's face paint that didn't come off well


Happy Monday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment