Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

40th Anniversary: Sneak Peek

Okay, it has definitely been awhile forever since I've written a post. My time has been all consumed by planning and executing my parents wedding they never had 40th Anniversary party.
We (meaning my siblings and I) have been planning this event since forever ago, but the couple weeks leading up to the big day were the most hectic - obviously.

It was time well spent I would say.

And SO worth it, Mom and Dad had a great day...


More to follow about the party, and the cake, in future posts.

With work, and Christmas preparations, and life all stealing bits of my time, I have to squeeze blog writing into the 30 minutes between putting the kids to bed and passing out cold from exhaustion each night! Just trying to get at least a little something out has taken me over a week!

1 comment:

  1. and a wonderful time was had by all! Thank you and your sibs.

    ReplyDelete