Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Frost

I suppose even winter can be beautiful. Might as well enjoy it, because it's here to stay for the next 4 or 5 months.

I took these pictures last week when we were getting crazy thick fog, resulting in beautiful frost on everything! Today there's about 15cm of fresh snowfall with more to come! I've shovelled twice today and it doesn't even look like it now. Yes, you read that right... I... Shovelled!!! First time in a decade or so, usually the hubby is right on that, but today he's smiling to himself about my luck: massive snowfall on a day he's been ordered by the doctor to take it easy! Lucky guy! At least I had my two boys "helping" me with the shovelling. They had fun, but definitely seemed to enjoy the hot chocolate afterwards a little bit more than the shovelling.





3 comments: