Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Mother's Day

What a great day. I was given what almost every mother dreams of having, a sleep-in, yep my hubby managed to keep the kids at bay until 9:00. They woke me with presents and cards and lots of love. It's amazing how all it takes to make this mama happy is a little extra sleep and a few kisses.

We had beautiful weather today, so after church and lunch with MY mama, we spent the majority of the day outside. Playing in the backyard (for the kids), cleaning up the backyard (for mom and dad), and a little campfire with roasted hot dogs and marshmallows!!

It's these three little joys that have made me a mom, and I am so grateful for them. How did I end up with the three most perfect children in the whole world?







Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there. I hope you were spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment