Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Levi's 2nd Birthday Party

We celebrated Levi's second birthday this past weekend with a big group of our friends, I think there ended up being about 16 adults and 14 children at the event. Just imagine... 14 kids 6 years old and under, yep it was loud and crazy. But in my opinion that's what makes it fun! The party was for both Levi and our friend's little guy Tristan, and I think it's safe to say they both enjoyed themselves. I am eternally grateful to our fantastic friends for letting us crash their house with all our party guests. An at home party is always nice when the kids are young, however you wouldn't be able to cram all those people into our humble home.

The kids got to run wild and play, the adults got to actually have a few adult conversations, and everybody got to have pizza and cake. Fun, fun! It really hit me when I was looking through photos from the party how freakin' cute our friend's kids are, seriously freakin' cute. I didn't get the greatest photos of all those cute little party-goers, a few are blurry, but you get an idea of the fun we all had.

I remember only a few years ago my friends and I talking about how crazy it will be to get all our kids together when we have all of them! And as of right now they're not even all finished having their children (I sure am). We figure that amongst these close friends of mine there likely at least 4 more kids to come, yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment