Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

A loss...

So last week we had a big loss to our family, our beloved Nikon D90 bit the dust. Well, it actually bit the carpet, but luckily this is not going to be a permanent loss. However it is going to be rather costly. Of course with my slightly obsessive picture-taking habit I am feeling a little lost. Especially because we have a lot of things going on in the next few weeks. The in-laws are showing up just in time for the hubby's 43rd birthday and staying until my baby girl's 6th birthday. February is always a busy month around here. My grandmother's 92nd birthday will be on the 14th (also Valentines Day for anyone who's keeping track), then Jan's birthday on the 19th, Jan's grandmother on the 24th, Mikayla's on the 25th and my sister-in-law on the 28th. So, of course this time of the year brings many family get-togethers and photo opportunities too numerous to even imagine! And here I am without my favourite toy to capture these moments. What is a girl to do? I think I'm going to have to beg/borrow/steal a camera or at least the pictures from other people's cameras through out this busy month. We have sent our beloved D90 into Nikon to get fixed, so hopefully it can be done rather quickly, but of course who knows how long that will actually be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment