Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Where to begin...

I suppose I have to begin somewhere. Like many (most?) mothers it often feels like it all begins, and ends, with my kids. So why not start there?
Of course my motherhood began nearly 6 years ago now, so that might be a little too long ago to look back to right now. That will be something to reminisce about at a later date. Today I have 3 incredible kids, who make me smile with their antics, and often leave me pulling at my hair! They have such strong personalities, which can cause trouble at times, but it sure makes our days exciting!


Mikayla is one of a kind. Wild, and strong-willed, but very sensitive and caring. She often "mothers" her brothers. She was described by her pre-school teacher (2years ago) as an alpha-girl, which still holds true to this day.


Gavin is the sweetest little devil. Full of mischeif with the energy to match. Of course he also has a very sensitive side, he's a home-body and wants mamma and daddy around all the time.


Levi is our little jokster. He giggles all the time. He looks up to his brother and sister, and just wants to do everything they do. He also has a stubborn side, and has given us the best tantrums of the three.


So there's a start, a tiny little glimpse at the three most loveable little monsters ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment